Registration for the UNA-USA International High School Model UN Conference is open to all interested high schools in the United States and overseas.Registration for the 2014 UNA-USA Global Classrooms International Model UN Conference has now closed. Make a Payment
On your registration form, indicate which countries and specific regions your school would like to represent at the conference. UNA-USA does its best to assign each school at least one requested country, but we cannot guarantee country or committee assignments.
Delegation Confirmation Form and Video Release
The DCF and video release forms for students are due April 19th and May 1st respectively.
Maximum Delegation Size
In order to ensure fair participation to as many schools as possible, the delegation-size cap is 30 students per school.
- School Fee: $150
The non-refundable school fee is required for all schools to be considered registered for the UNA-USA Model UN Conference. This fee is due at the time of registration. Your school will not be considered registered until we have received your school fee.
Late payment will result in an invalid registration form, and your school will not be considered registered to attend the conference or receive country assignments.
One advisor is admitted for free for every ten delegates. Any additional adults attending beyond the 1:10 ratio (in any capacity) must be included as an additional chaperone on the registration form. (For example, 10 students = 1 chaperone free; 11 students = 2 chaperones for free; 21 students = 3 chaperones for free, etc.)e
- Delegate Fee: $90 per delegate
- Additional Chaperone Fee: $60 per additional chaperone.
Credit cards are highly preferred. Once your registration form has been submitted, proceed to the credit card payment page.
Checks must made payable to "UNA-USA." Please use the memo line to write 1) school name 2) "GC Middle School MUN Conference." Send checks attention to:
801 Second Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Schools are financially responsible for information provided on the registration form. We ask that only faculty advisors fill out the form. Do not put down contact information of a minor.
- September 16, 2013 - Registration Opens
- October 7 - Registration Closes
- October 15 - Invoices Sent
- December 1 - Country Assignments Released
- December 16 - Background Guides Posted
- March 31, 2014 - Last day to drop number of delegates without being charged. All schools are financially responsible for all spots they are registered for after this date. All fees are due.
- April 19 - Delegation Confirmation Forms and Video & Photography Release Forms Due
- April 26 - Position papers due, email addresses posted in January 2014.
- May 1 - Video/Photo Form Due
- May 15-17 - Conference begins at UN Headquarters